Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Class Photos week of September 24

Spotted Canary School Graduating Class September 30, 2012







I am so proud of the ladies and loved holding another graduation ceremony after completing the 4 week course.
We were also very fortunate to have been given a wonderful Sketch Calendar courtesy Scrapbook and Cards Today.  Each graduate received a beautiful calendar and SCT post-its! 

On Saturday, I hosted the September Crop at Michaels.  It was a great afternoon and everyone accomplished a LOT of work!

Of course a session is never complete without MAVIS who just returned to the country and along with her beautiful personality and smile, she brought us FOOD! Yay Mavis!

But, not only did she bring food, she made me fresh focaccia bread and a cheese and vegetable sandwich for my dinner!  She's too much and I adore her.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment