Friday, October 5, 2012

A wonderful week (and totally awesome day)

Thursday was full of wonderful news. I found out I won several awards from Michaels and EKSuccess for teaching. I am very happy.

One of the best prizes was a ' Catered CROP with free Make & Takes!' This will be fantastic and perfectly appropriate that it can be shared with my wonderful students and croppers! I do not have any details yet.

Tinker Time was scheduled for today and to my pleasant surprise I had the class with just one student and it was great.  Nellie had a lot of fun and made some beautiful tags using various distressing and stamping techniques.
She also brought me a treat: freshly baked butter tarts; a lot of butter tarts - and OMG are they delicious!

Here are some pictures from the class:



Nellie: Crafter and Master Baker

No comments:

Post a Comment